Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cabin Fever!



So it was over 40 degrees here yesterday, almost enough to want you to break out the shorts!  But now it is snowing...oh well!  Winter goes on! and I am getting ready for Valentines Day!  This is one of my projects for our February class, thanks for an awesome template provided by Andrea Walford over the holidays!  The jars are so cute, 4 ounce jars from SKS Industries and perfect for M&Ms (or jelly beans for Easter!)





Here is what the jar looks like filled with the valentine M&Ms.  Love the pink and red colors!  I used the stamp set,  Love You Much, partnered with Real Red ink and paper.  I also added just a bit of glitter to the tag.  I love the combination of Real Red and Very Vanilla, so I stamped the images on very vanilla, and tied the little jar holder with Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon.





Just to be a little different, I did the other jar with the green M&M's with Pink Passion paper and ink for the holder.  Same product design, just a different color combination using Whisper White paper and ribbon.  I also added just a touch of glitter on the images.  Hope you are lucky enough  to have a three day weekend!   You can shop anytime by clicking on the link above!  



  • Love You Much stamp set, (113756)
  • Real Red ink and cardstock (103133, 102482)
  • Pink Passion ink and cardstock (101212,102762)
  • Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)
  • Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (109071)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails