I kept the ladies busy Tuesday night! We also did the Shaving Cream technique to create this gorgeous marbled background! Have you ever tried this? It is a lot of fun! Here is all you need...
- Glossy cardstock
- Foam Shaving Cream
- 2-3 complementary colors of reinker
- Paper plate, plastic knife
- paper towel
How do you do it? There are lots of tutorials if you google the technique, but here are the steps!
- Spread foam shaving cream in plate. Using knife, smooth out.
- Drop 2-3 drops of each color in the shaving cream, randomly spaced.
- Using knife, marble colors in the shaving cream. Do not over-marble..you do not want to mix them, but marble them.
- Drop glossy cardstock in the inked cream.
- Lift out cardstock; using knife, scrape off excess shaving cream.
- Using paper towel, wipe off remaining shaving cream from cardstock.
I used Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Old olive reinkers. The ladies tried out many different combinations as well. You can also get a few sheets out of each plate of shaving cream and each one will be unique! I would love to know if you try this out!