Thursday, May 13, 2010

Know someone taking a trip?


Another card from this month's Technique class!  We used stamps from the set Sentimental Journey, as well as some of the new Presto Patterns designer paper.  We sponged eggplant and artichoke over the diamond pattern.  We added the twine and brads for a bit of interest.  I have been trying to find a way to use the Its a Plan set in a card and this really works!  Adds a bit to the background!


You can see we also finished the inside.  What a difference it makes!  

stamps:  Stampin Up Sentimental Journey, Its a Plan
paper:  Naturals White, Presto Patterns DSP, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke
inks:  Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant

1 comment:

  1. this set is on my wish list... guess I had best hurry it up though, hadn't I?! :) cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails