Monday, June 21, 2010

Friends Never Fade Sneak Peek


Hi Everyone!  Here is a sneak peek of a new set from the 2010-2011 IBC coming out on July 1! friends never fade...a beautiful set with gorgeous images!  I pulled out my under-utilized pastel chalks for the Poppin Pastels technique on this one!  The background is pastels of Turqouise and Regal Rose on random versamark images.  Another image from the set is stamped in Turquoise and layered on Regal Rose.

I added a layer of River Rock to the mat as well.  I often forget about these tried and true techniques!

stamps:  Friends never Fade
ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
tools:  chalks, punches
accessories:  Tempting Turquoise ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This makes a beautiful note card! Love the colors and the technique you used. So pretty! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails