Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Xtreme Card


I had a heck of a time posting these! Not sure what my blogger problem is/was....First, using Extreme Elements and Extreme Skateboarder, a card for my nephew's 12th birthday.  This is a fun stamp set...so easy to just stamp and layer.  I added the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes as well.

stamps:  Extreme Elements, Extreme Skateboarder, Teeny Tiny Wishes
inks:  Night of Navy, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie
cardstock:  Whisper White, Night of Navy Garden Green


and another stationery set!  This one for my sister as a Birthday gift.  Love this retired DSP, Urban Garden.  I paired it with Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss.

Hope life is good in your part of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails