Friday, December 17, 2010

Are you a SCS Fan Club member?



Are you a SCS Fan Club Member?  Well...lucky me!  Lydia, from Understand Blue ran a contest yesterday to win a $100 Shopping Spree at Etsy!  All we had to do was create a card inspired by this months Dirty Dozen over at SCS.  So last night in the midst of finishing up some gifts, I whipped up a card!
and guess what...

I won the drawing!

yay for me!

So I told my daughter...who has promptly made a shopping list....

I am starting my New Year resolutions a bit early, one of which is to get back into doing challenges and card sketches and color challenges to get my mojo back into gear.

What a great way to start!

stamps:  Welcome Christmas
paper:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls
accessories:  Deck the Halls buttons
ink:  Always Artichoke

3 comments:

  1. yay for you! i look forward to more blogging from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lauri, congratulations big time!!! Love the card too. What an uplifting way to enter the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulatons! Now that's what I call a very Merry Christmas, which is what I am wishing you, too!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails