Sunday, January 23, 2011

Always


I don't usually do a lot of valentine's themes cards and gifts, but in the spirit of trying to get back into a regular crafting habit, wanted to use the current PPA sketch using this tried and true set, Alway, still in the current catalog.

Lots of embossing on this one!  The bird is embossed in black on whisper white;  the heart is embossed in white on Real Red.

The lovely flocked paper is retired, from last year.  I even got out the crimper for this one!

stamps:  Always
ink:  Versamark, Real Red
technique:  black, white embossing
cardstock;  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
accessories:  Black Lace, metallic black currant sprinkles
tools: crimper


2 comments:

  1. I'd almost forgotten about this set and it's one of my favorites. I love what you've done with it. You can't go wrong with that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful. You know how I've been using this color combo and I love it. Seems like such a perfect color scheme for Valentine Day cards. Great work on this! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails