Saturday, February 26, 2011

Windowpane Love


I bought the windowpanes out of the current Mini Catalog and struggled a bit with how to use them, until I saw this card on SCS...then it clicked!  Now I love them and have all sorts of ideas!  I think they would be great on the front of a notebook...that will be next!

I have been busy the past few weeks with special orders, and have a guest teacher for my monthly technique class the next three months (thanks wendy!) so I am focusing on a few Spring craft shows.  So many ideas!  but I need to get myself organized and have a plan so I can get half of those ideas done!

stamps:  Clearly for you
cardstock:  Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Rose Red
DSP:  Vintage Spring
Accessories:  Pear Pizazz ribbon, beveled windowpane, trinket  crown, Framed Tuplis folder


2 comments:

  1. Oh Lauri, I love it. You've just reminded me I have those somewhere. What a special card this makes. Can't wait to see your notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! I've not seen these "windowpanes" before. They are beautiful and frame your card so perfectly. Love this Laurie! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails