Monday, April 25, 2011

Nature's Walk


A bit of a collage-y kind of card!  I have been playing around with mod-podge and collages for the past week....think I may be getting the hang of it!  Definitely out of my comfort zone!  I did this card for the Paper Players Sketch Challenge 44

stamps:  Nature Walk, En Francais, Teeny Tiny Wishes
inks:  Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla Craft
cardstock:  Naturals Ivory, Perfect Plum
accessories:  Tulip Border Embossing Folder, Rose Red RIbbon, Vintage Brad


10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like this. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING Lauri! I love what you did with my sketch and the colours are wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors that you selected, and the fabulous collage look! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I love this set---because I love this style!!! Great card for the Paper Players challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have guessed that this is out of your comfort zone. It's a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color combo. Very feminine flooking. Thanks for playing with us this week. We hope you will play with us again.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lauri! You did a wonderful job creating this collage look. I love how it all came together with the beautiful details you added! The colors are so rich and elegant, too. Thank you for playing along with BOTH The Paper Players and Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors. You created a beautiful collage. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!!! I love this card.
    I like this border designs and color. This Pink ribbon with button is looking great. Paper design is great. Thanks for this great card. Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails