Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pastel eggs


Spring has finally sprung!  I spent the last few days making a scrapbook for my boss who has moved into a new position.  It was fun to put together but a bit bittersweet!  I wish I had taken pictures....but I was finishing it right up until the last minute!  I used the color combination of old olive, so saffron and peach parfait...very pretty!

Speaking of pretty...this is a pretty color combo too!  So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Pear Pizazz! This also this week's color challenge at SCS CC318.  Love these eggs from Easter Blossoms!

stamps:  Easter Blossoms
ink:  Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Pear Pizazz
cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
accessories:  Pear Pizazz Seam Binding
tools:  Tulip Border embossing folder, square lattice embossing folder

2 comments:

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails