Saturday, April 9, 2011

Proud Peacock


When I saw this new set in the upcoming summer mini, knew I had to get it!  My sister loves peacocks...and she has three sons!  I am going to make her a set of notecards, so I started off with one like this.....I brayered the background.  I will probably make the set all different layouts, but will keep the colors consistent.  I will  post the rest whenever I get them done!

stamps:  Proud Peacock
ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard
accessories:  tempting turquoise ribbon, dotted scallop edge punch



2 comments:

  1. Cute! And it's on my wish list too. What do you call baby peacocks? Peachicks? Just wondering. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! I just discovered your blog through Stampin Addicts. You have a lot of fabulous ideas and I know I will be coming back for more exploration! As a Designer for UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! I have been challenged to make a NEW crafty friend and I would like you to be THAT friend!! As part of the challenge, I would like to offer you a free pass to the next UStamp event, Classes, CLubs, and Camps. Please email me back if you are interested :) There are no strings attached, no cost to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails