Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Chocolate


What a busy week!  Glad it is over but this summer is going too quickly!  Anyway, I am making some cards for my friend to sell with her coffee business.  Primarily Coffee themes and nautical to go with her company name, Shoreline Roasters, I am also putting some chocolate cards in the collection.

This set makes it very easy to do some quick and simple cards.  The images are all stamped in Early espresso on Whisper white and mounted on Crumb Cake cardstock.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the new week's Paper Player Challenge!  I hope you all join in!

stamps: SU Eat Chocolate
ink:  early espresso
cardstock:  Whisper White, Cumb Cake



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails