Thursday, July 28, 2011

Its a Pool Party!

I am loving this new in-color!  Pool Party!  Today I have two cards for you;  one Pool Party and Whisper White, and the other Pool Party and Basic Black. 



My first card pairs the new background stamp  Hello, Doily with the new set Delicate Doilies.
A pretty quick and easy card!  The background is the Hello Doily stamp in Pool Party stamped on Whisper White.  The layers are two of the Delicate Doilies stamped embossed in white on Pool Party, then layered with dimensionals and topped with a pearl.






The next card pairs Pool Party with Basic Black.  The doilies are embossed in black on Pool Party and put on a layer of basic black embossed with the new striped folder.  The sentiment is from the current hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes, also embossed in black.  I love that the colors on these two colors could easily be switched up and create an entirely different effect!


Hope all is well in your part of the world!



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this new color! I think I have been waiting my whole life for pool party...... it is amazing - just like your wonderful cards! :)
    hope you are doing well. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails