I am so ready to move into the new year with new products. Saleabration time and the new mini catalog have tons...yesterday was the first time I had the opportunity to open up my pre-order and I cased the SAB catalog to get out of holiday mode.
I really love this SAB paper, it has two of my favorite colors! Pool Party and Poppy Parade. Here are the details...
- I chose one of the patterns from the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper for the card background, mounting the Poppy Parade pattern on Pool Party.
- From the Occasions Mini, I used the new Paper Doily Sizzlits Die in Pool Party.
- Trick! Removing the pieces from the cut piece can be a bit tricky, but if you roll the paper first it helps pop some out! Also, I found that adding a shim helps a bit. It is a beautiful die and worth the effort!
- The Butterfly is cut using the Beautiful Butterflies Die in another pattern from Everyday Enchantment. I sponged the edges in Poppy Parade as well.
- For the center of the buttefly, I chose an image from the coordinating Fresh Vintage set, and stamped it in Poppy Parade. The brad is from the coordinating Everyday Enchantment Brad pack.
- Last but not least, the sentiment is stamped in Poppy Parade. This set, Occasions Alphabet, was on Clearance and I grabbed it when it was! I just don't have enough sentiment stamps! (can you ever???) lol
Hope you are inspired as I was with all the new items!