I used Melon Mambo for the bright pink, Wild Wasabi for the bright Green, Daffodil Delight for the Bright Yellow and Concord Crush for the Bright Purple.
Another card for my birthday pile....here are the details...
- The Birthday Image is stamped on Daffodil Delight using Concord Crush. The Image is from the hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes.
- The Melon Mambo doily is cut from the Flirtations Specialty Paper suite.
- For the embossed layer below the doily, I stamped various images from the Delicate Doilies set in Versamark on Concord Crush and embossed in melon mambo, wild wasabi or white. I colored the white embossing with a yellow marker. I then cut it our using the Scallop circles 2 die.
- I used another sheet from the Flirtatious Specialty paper as the layer under the focal piece, layering it on Wild Wasabi and Concord Crush.
- Inside I stamped one of the Delicate Doily images in Wild Wasabi.
2012 is off to a bright start!