Tuesday, April 24, 2012

For the Bride(s)

Hi everyone, my time lately has been spent on a couple of craft fairs and several special orders (all wedding related!)  Thought I would share a few things...


FIrst, this is a card I designed for a co-worker who is hostessing a shower for her future daughter in law.  I designed the card, and she (myself and a few of her friends along to help), made all the invites.  The inside details were created using MDS;  the card images are from Wedding Sweet in her wedding colors, Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, and Old Olive.  I will probably make her some thank you's as well, matching this theme..just have not done it yet! and since the shower isnt until June I have time!



Another co-worker is getting married in June, and I helped out with her wedding favors a few months ago (need to get a picture!)  Her wedding has a Red Sox theme, so I made some thank you notes for her.  I created the base of the card in MDS, and added a die cut K.  Thought it would be a funky, baseball inspired thank you using Circle Circus.


Here is the card I made to go along with it, using the retired set For the Bride.  A simple, Navy and White card.


I am working on one other wedding, another co-worker.  I am doing the favors for her at-work shower, and will be making her some thank you's as well...will be sharing those when they are done!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to get back into doing some challenges soon, and can't wait to see what the new SU catalog has to offer!

~ Lauri



2 comments:

  1. Wow Lauri! You have been one busy wedding planner! How lucky that your co-workers have such a talented designer in their midst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your black and white bride card. It looks very pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails