Friday, May 18, 2012

Catching up!

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to catch up with a few other projects I have worked on lately.  First, here is the favor and table decoration I made for a co-workers bridal shower.  Yes, that jar is full of M&Ms!  Her wedding colors are navy and hot pink so I went with that theme.



Here is a close up of the party favor, a little packet of flower seeds.  I used a sentiment from Wordplay that I printed in MDS.  FOr the final version I added a little pink punched flower to the sentiment, similar to above...this sample doesnt have that finishing touch though.



On a different note, I was asked to make three monogrammed gift tags.  I have decided I need to take pictures of everything I make, since the person who asked me for these asked me to make them just like the other ones I made...and I couldn't remember!  Luckily my daughter has a good memory!!  




I am close to catching up!  Just have to finish decorating my pig for the very late pig parade (sorry Lorraine!)

Have a great weekend!

~ Lauri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails