Sunday, January 13, 2013

Seasonal Sayings



No challenge here, just a card!  The saying is from the set in the Holiday Mini, Seasonal Sayings.  Simply designed in Real Red and Whisper White!  I used the Diagonal scopeplate in the Simply Scored for the grid pattern, and added pearls at select intersections.


Inside is a heart image from the set Hearts A Flutter, available now in the Occasions Mini!

stamps:  Seasonal Sayings, Hearts a Flutter
cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Versamark
Tools:  Simply Scored with diagonal score plate, white embossing powder, pearls

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Lauri! Love the bold font and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO~ I just LOVE this---bold & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please share the dimensions to make your diagonals? I have tried and can never make them even :)

    Thanks!
    Allison
    Allieqdub@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Lauri, I love the subtle CAS look and the pearls, oh my (swoon).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails