Monday, March 11, 2013

March Technique Class

It's that time again!  Our monthly technique class..will be a busy one~


Hard to see in the picture, but the flower is highlighted with Raspberry Ripple using a Blender Pen.  This is cased from a card by Cindy you can find here:



I always love using the Emboss Resist technique;  this one uses DSP as the base `



 Brilliant!  Case of an idea by Brian, who combined the lattice die and the window frame dies.
You can see his original here:



Last, but not least, a very easy card overlaying pastel colors to create a fun effect!  The flower centers are highlighted with Dazzling Diamonds.

If you have any questions on any cards, feel free to let me know in the comments or email me!  

~ Lauri

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauri! Gosh your cards are beautiful and I have to say if I had to pick an absolute fav it would be the last one. That would also make a great Easter or Spring card too. Great stuff on this post. Hope you are doing well! Happy Spring! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails