Monday, June 10, 2013

5 days and counting

to the debut challenge of the Technique Twist Challenge!

Here is a little sneak peek...whatever could this be???



Stop back on Saturday the 15th to see!

In the meantime, here is a card I made recently but did not post.  I made a faux letterpress card, using the honeycomb embossing folder, a brayer/inkpad and watercolor paper.  Just ink up the raised portion of the folder with the brayer after rolling it in ink, insert and emboss your watercolor paper.  It is pretty close to letterpress!  I find that watercolor paper works best for this technique.



I have a few other projects not yet posted, so I will be sharing those this week as well!

~ Lauri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails