Monday, July 22, 2013

Stampin Celebration Inspiration Challenge




I don't believe I have ever done an inspiration challenge so better late than never!  This card is for Stampin Celebration Inspiration Challenge 68.


Love new products!
  • The fun punch to the left will be available in the Seasonal Catalog on August 1.
  • Love the Sketched Birthday set!  I watercolored the images on watercolor paper using markers and an aqua painter.
  • Polaroids are back!  What is old is new again, and I framed the cake piece like an old polaroid.
  • Another new catalog product, Alphabet Embossing Folder adds some texture to the card.

I snuck this card in this morning before work, part of getting crafting back into my daily routine!  Hope you had a great Monday!

~ Lauri

stamps:  Sketched Birthday
inks/markers:  Black Stazon, markers:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
other:  Square Framelit, Dazzling Diamonds, Alphabet Embossing Folder, Chevron Border Punch, Crystal effects


3 comments:

  1. Love this, Lauri! That punch is pretty cool although I didn't think I really needed it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool take on the inspiration challenge! Your watercoloring is beautiful. I just got my holiday mini catalog last week, but didn't pick it up to look through until last night. Even then, I missed the chevron punch. I love what you did with it! Hmm - I am pondering now. Would you be able to use it to punch flagged points on banners like the hexagon punch does? I don't have that punch either but have heard that it makes flagged banners a cinch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! Love the colors and the chevron punch is just the right touch! So glad you joined us at Stampin' Celebration and we hope you you'll become a regular!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails