Normally I like color challenges, but this one is certainly a big challenge! Today's Sunday Stamps challenge is Red, Pink and Black.
Love the big stamp in the new photopolymer set, Another Thank You.
- I embossed the large image in black o glossy cardstock (now retired, bah!). That is a normal size (A2) card and love how big it is!
- I used my daubers to run Melon Mambo and Real Red randomly across the background.
- To add a little something, black dots are up in the corner! Love those dots!
Before I made the card above, I tried a different approach but just didn't think the colors worked as well.
- The large Thank You is embossed in black on Whisper White.
- Using the set Polka Dot Pieces, I stamped the large and small flowers in Real Red, Basic Black and Melon Mambo. Using the Scallop Circle punch, and smaller circle punches, I punched out different parts of the flower and layered them using dimensionals.
- Added more Melon Mambo dots to the bottom!
It's another beautiful day here in Connecticut! Enjoy your day, wherever you are!
stamps: Another Thank You
cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Glossy White, Whisper White (inside)
inks: Versamark, Real Red, Melon Mambo
other: Neutral Dots, Black Embossing Powder, daubers
stamps: Another Thank You, Polka Dot Pieces
cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, , Whisper White
inks: Versamark, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Stazon Black
punches: Scallop circle, various circle
other: Brights Dots, Black Embossing Powder