I am trying to get more clever with my title posts! Today's card is Freshly Made Sketch 101 from Linda!
I flipped the sketch sideways....here are a few highlights!
- Another way to use that cool Chevron punch..use the punched out pieces!
- At first I had the Smoky Slate horizontal piece plain, but decided to add some stamping using the new Encore Silver ink pad.
- Look at your stamps a bit differently! I cut the sentiment out of this stamp from Friendship preserves to add some extra punch to the image.
- Love love love the new paper stacks! The flags are from the Smoky Slate sheets in the neutrals stack.
- Always add texture! Never too much texture in my opinion!
- and don't forget the inside.... ; )
Looking forward to a long weekend!~
Hope all is well whereever you may be...
stamps: Friendship Preserves, Flowering Flourishes
inks: Silver Encore Metallic Pad, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry
cardstock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Neutrals Paper Stack
other: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Chevron Punch, Window Frames Framelits