Saturday, September 7, 2013

Freshly Made Sketch 102


A bright and blingy card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch!  Not sure this qualifies as clean lines and fresh but...fun!


New Seasonal products galore on this card!
  • Best New Year, a single stamp, that I knew I had to get!  Inevitably I am either late on Christmas cards or forget folks, and like to have a New Year card or two on hand just for that late greeting!  This stamp comes in two parts, so I added the rhinestones in between the two images.
  • I stamped the image in the silver Metallic Encore ink
  • Love the foil accented sheet that comes in the Winter Front Designer Series Paper!  That is the accent piece down the middle.
  • Silver ribbon!  I need to stock on on that;  I am also hoarding those gorgeous Frosted Finishes embellishments.



Thanks for looking and hope you have a great weekend!
~ Lauri

stamps:  Best New Year
ink:  Silver Metallic Encore Ink
cardstock:  Whisper White, WInter Frost DSP
accessories:  Frosted Finishes embellishments, Silver 1/8" ribbon
challenge:  FMS102

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the colors and the bling (perfect for a New Year's card!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the rhinestones and the pretty foil paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Lauri! I love all the silver accents...perfect for New Year's! Although wow...you are seriously far ahead! Glad to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails