Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Technique Twist Challenge 9: Mixed Embossing Powders



Time for our next Technique Twisted Challenge!  Mixing Embossing powders!


My twist is a little one...I mixed three colors up instead of two;  Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Tangerine tango.

  • The stamps I used are actually  the leftover pieces from the Daydream Medallions stamp set
  • I stamped the images in Versamark on black, and then sprinkled different colors on them.  For a couple, I left some black showing through as well, not totally saturating the Versamark with powder.
  • I added some sprinkles and arranged the circles randomly.  Very spacey!
  • The image from the Friendship Preserves set was embossed in black on Melon Mambo.
With so many great embossing colors, have some fun and mix them up!  Be sure to stop by the other design team members and see what they have created!



~ Lauri

stamps:  Daydream Medallions, Friendship Preserves
cardstock:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo
inks:  Versamark
other:  Various Circle Punches, WIld Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Black embossing powders, sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails