Friday, November 1, 2013

Stampin Celebration November Inspiration Challenge



Welcome to our November 1st Stampin Celebration Inspiration Challenge!  Fall inspired for sure!




I ran with the chevron and sunflower elements and here is how I designed the card!


  1. I embossed the sunflower in early espresso on Naturals White cardstock.
  2. On a piece of vellum, I embossed Positively Chevron in clear powder, then I sponged over the vellum with Crushed Curry.
  3. Add a sentiment from the Occasions Alphabet and done!!
The design team has wonderful samples as usual!  Please stop by and check them all out!!


Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Lauri! I love the big sunflower against the chevron!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails