Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Bug


A friend of my daughter's is having a baby in March, and I made this card for her.  Baby cards are so much fun!  She is having a girl, so pink is the theme!  The image is from one of the current SU! Hostess sets called Love Bug.  I used a Mojo Monday sketch as a starting point, then modified from there.  Another way to use some paper from last years Paper Stack!  The beads  are attached using redline sticky tape (1/8" wide).  Such an easy and fun embellishment!

Hope your week is off to a great start!  I did a lot of crafting this weekend;  I think my mojo finally got back in gear after its long vacation!

stamps:  SU! Love Bug
paper:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Paper Stack
ink:  Going Gray
coloring:  watercolor crayons, aqua painters
accessories:  red line tape, pink beads, dew drops
tools:  word punch

3 comments:

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails