Thursday, March 11, 2010

Apricot Kissed Butterfly


Happy Thursday everyone!  Here is another card from my March technique class, the tried and true Kiss technique.  I saw this color combination somewhere in blogland (and I apologize for not being able to give credit!) and wanted to incorporate it into another butterfly card.  The Apricot Appeal and Gray are stunning!

I also like doing this card size, 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 since it fits into a standard envelope. I embossed the apricot layer with the Perfect Detailed textured plate.  The Butterfly Accent stamp was inked in apricot, then kissed with the Fine Flourish stamped inked in Basic gray.  I also used the fine flourish stamp in going gray for the background.  A very easy card and very elegant!

stamps:  Fine Flourish, Butterfly Accent
ink:  Going Gray, Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal
cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal
accessories:  Sprinkles pearls, textured plate

2 comments:

  1. oh we're on a butterfly roll - lol.
    this is gorgeous. i just love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite cards of yours! This color combo is beautiful, and I love the placement of the butterfly in the center. Great job on this! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails