Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Butterlies butterflies butterflies!


We had another great class last night!  The monthly technique class I teach is a highlight of my month...we have so much fun!  In addition to making the Flower Fabric pin (using all sorts of fun fabrics), we made a few cards with butterfly themes.  Here is one...an easel card which is a great way to show off your card front.


The butterflies are from the embosslit die Beautiful Wings from the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog.  I stamped the background to the butterflies with the flourish from Vintage Vogue.  A very easy card to put together with the die cuts!  I will share the other cards we made over the next few days!

stamps:  Vintage Vogue
die:  Embosslits Beautiful Wings
inks:  Almost Amethyst
paper:  Tea party DSP, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
accessories:  Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, sprinkles

3 comments:

  1. oh this is beautfiul. i love the different butterflies and that ribbon. can you tell i love ribbon. now if only i would use it - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely!

    Thanks for stopping by today and commenting on the paper stars. "A jar of 1000 stars". I LOVE that title! I'd love to see what your daugther has done. How do you make them and how long does it take? I'd love to know. Great car activity for upcoming Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!! This is so gorgeous!!! I have the DSP; thanks so much for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails