Sunday, November 28, 2010

December class peeks!



A few peeks at December class projects!  Final projects will vary slightly as these are my work in progress prototypes.


First....Becky from Inking Idaho's Box with drawers and notes set....please note, we will be making this using Deck the Halls paper (my example is with retired DSP)



Next, a quick, easy and elegant Christmas Card with your choice of sentiment inside.  A case of this card.


Then, using the Acrylic Block Stamping technique and spritz spray, a vintage card.



And a cute ornament using the Bird Punch made into a cardinal

Bonus project!  If we don't have time you will get the kit with everything to make a gift card holder!  Based on Vicki's post, here.





Hope you can make it!  I will have all pieces cut out and ready for you to stamp and assemble.


Just let me know by December 3...class is $20,  Tuesday, December 7 at 7 PM.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it will be a fun class! Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards and projects. I LOVE that box with a drawer! I wish I could take the class just to learn that one! LOL Hope you are well. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails