Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its a Pink Christmas!


After seeing many cards with this woven ribbon wreath, I really wanted to try it!  I followed this video and decided to do a card in Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Bashful Blue.  After all the holiday cards and projects from the  past month, I needed a change from Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive!

I added a few little pearls, and Whisper White Organza ribbon (my favorite!).  To give the background some interest, I simply embossed with the dots folder.


Inside I stamped JOY from the Welcome Christmas set, also in Blushing Bride.  See the snow?  We had a few inches of surprise snow last Monday!  Here is Chansey...enjoying the snow....as he did many many times Monday morning!



Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Laurie, this is so pretty! I've got to check this out. It would be a great way to use up the miles of ribbon I have (so I can buy more!) And Chancey is so adorable, as always.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't care for pink on Christmas cards, but Lauri, this is stunning. I love that ribbon wreath. You did a beautiful job with it. And I LOVE that little sweet Chansey!!!!! OMG is he cute! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails