Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Bubble Magic Birthday


Boy, I can get used to being able to do these challenges every day! Probably cannot keep it up once the work grind gets back to "normal" next week but I will try!

This is SCS Color Challenge 303 using Night of Navy, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.  A great guy color combo and another birthday card for my class (and stash!)
I tried a new technique out and will share it at my January class.  It is called Bubble Magic and I found it here, on Dawn's blog.  The tag behind the sentiment was made using Old Olive reinker and bubbles!

Hope to have my other class cards done tonight!  

stamp:  Word Play
ink:  Night of Navy, Old Olive reinker
cardstock:  Glossy White, Old olive, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy paper pack (retired)
accessories:  Crop a dile, corner chomper, small star punch, daffodil delight ribbon, bubbles and straw


1 comment:

  1. Great card, great color combo, and fun technique! You did a great job with this! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails