Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Clean and Simple


Taking advantage of a quiet work week to do a challenge or two at SCS!  This is my first Clean and Simple Challenge, to use Kraft, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip and white.  I love the way they came out!  This is a cute hostess set too, glad I got it!




I avoided totally digging out yesterday with all the wind, but today will be a dig out day.  I took the day off from work to take care of the cars, the driveway (which will soon be full of snow from the cars!) and some errands.  Hoping it warms up a bit!  I just cannot get warm these days!


stamps:  Silhouette Sentiments
cardstock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake
inks:  Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip




1 comment:

  1. Those are so pretty in their simplicity. I think I'm going to use your idea! Hope you are stocked up on hot chocolate for the dig out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails