Monday, July 25, 2011

A Summer Workshop

This weekend I did a fun summer workshop!  I did case these both from this card...and this project....


For my workshop wow and hostess gift, I made this fun little ring of note paper!



Our make n take was this very cute card using the 3 step punch. Love how easy it is!  



If you are in Connecticut and interested in a workshop, let me know!  We will have lots of fun!!




There is also a great joining package going on for the rest of this month!  You can become a demo for only $99 and have fun too!   Contact me if you are interested and if you join by July 31, you will get this Christmas Keepsake Kit! This will not be available in the upcoming Holiday Mini and is a $40 value.  I would love to have you join me!





1 comment:

  1. What a cute project. That's such a clever idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails