Sunday, November 6, 2011

Keeping it simple

That is the theme for  my November class!  Here is another card we will be making, cased from Deb's at ArtFelt Impressions.



The wreath is stamped from the Delicate Doilies set in Old Olive on Whisper White;  the inside is punched with a 1: circle and the entire image punched with 2 1/2". I mounted the image using dimensionals on white..then on Cherry Cobbler then on a white card base.  The ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler quilted satin ribbon from the current Holiday Mini, and the sentiment is from Curly Cute...stamped in Cherry Cobbler. 

Lastly, I added some rhinestones to the wreath, colored with a cherry cobbler marker.  I really like the way this card looks!

stamps:  Delicate Doilies, Curly Cute
inks:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
accessories:  rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon
tools:  1" and 2 1/2" punches, dimensionals, stampamajig

~ Lauri

1 comment:

  1. I really like this too! I've been looking for ideas for cards to make for my daughter to use for Christmas and this would easy to mass produce. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails