In addition to using the new set, Mixed Bunch, I created a hybrid card by printing the DSP from My Digital Studio. The background DSP in Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo are from the MDS designer paper set, InColor Playful Patterns. It almost has a 3-D effect...very cool!
Few notes on this card...
- For the top, I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits die, instead of a ribbon as shown in the sketch.
- The Playful Patterns DSP is printed on Whisper White. I am so glad my new printer handled it okay! Actually it is FAST! love it and I will be going to MDS more for DSP! So that counts (I think) as trying / using something new!
- The Flowers from Mixed Bunch are layered on one of the pieces from the Perfect Pennants Die.
- Just for Ann Schach, I had to add pearls.
- I did have a bit of a time figuring out where to put the sentiment, so I used something from the Just Believe set.
- Don't forget to finish the inside! I always do, but usually don't show it....but here is a peek!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
stamps: Mixed Bunch, Just Believe
cardstock: Island Indigo, Playful Patterns (printed on Whisper White from MDS), Whisper White
inks: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
tools: Blossom Punch, circle punch, word window, Edgelits Adorning Accents