Here are the details!
- I used the clear scallop square die for the card front, adhering a 4" square card base behind it. I used Pear Pizazz as my main cardstock color, adding a mat to the front in Riding Hood Red.
- From the Twitterpatted set, I used the Pear Pizazz pattern and stamped the flower image from Summer Soltice in Riding Hood Red.
- After I punched those out, I mounted them on one of the circles from the circles 2 die, also in pear pizazz.
- The sentiment is stamped in Riding Hood Red on vellum and wrapped around the mat.
- Lastly, I stamped the butterfly from the same set in Riding Hood Red on both vellum and Pear Pizazz, fussy cut them and layered.
Looking at it now, I should have altered the flower angles a bit more but....it will do! Thanks for looking!
stamps: Summer Soltice
cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Riding Hood Red, Vellum
ink: Riding Hood Red
tools: Scallop Square die, Circles Die 2, punch