- Stamping in Concord Crush on the Pool Party creates a very pretty combination! Using Sahara Sand as the neutral really pulls this together.
- I took quite a bit of liberty with the sketch (hope the Freshly Made ladies don't mind!)
- I used the set Just Believe because it was the one set I could find with a tall and skinny image.
- For some excitement (lol) I used one of the edgelit dies for the card edge, and then lined the inside with Pool Party so the color peeks through.
- I stamped one of the images from the set on Sahara Sand and covered it in Crystal effects.
- The sentiment was punched our with the word window punch and tucked behind the image.
Been a LONG week at work! looking forward to the weekend, although they come way too quickly these days!
stamps: Just Believe
cardstock: Pool Party, Concord Crush, Sahara Sand
ink: Concord Crush
accessories: Adorning Accents edgelits die, Crystal Effects, circle punch, word window punch