Despite the picture, the card is not lopsided! I just took it at an angle, trying to be creative.
- For my first attempt, I stamped the images on whisper white (see below) and struggled with how to tie in the crumb cake.
- For my second attempt, I just stamped right on Crumb Cake!
- I punched out each image, and mounted on an extra layer of Crumb Cake. For a little extra, I pierced around the circle using the new paper piercing mat and template.
- Just added a simple sentiment and done!
- Here is my first card, where I stamped on Whisper White and mounted on a Cherry Cobbler circle.
- This is a smaller, 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 card. I made three of these to use as simple thank you notes.
Such pretty images in this set!
Thanks for stopping by!
stamps: Lacy & Lovely
cardstock (first card) Crumb Cake
cardstock (second card) Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
inks: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo
Tools: circle punches, paper piercing mat/tool/template