- My friend is not very blingy, or very foofy, but loves the beach for this new set, By the Seashore is perfect for her
- For the background piece, I stamped random images from the set in Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Crumb Cake. I started with the lightest color first....so saffron, then the blue, then filled in with the crumb cake. Very easy to make your own DSP this way.
- I stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake (another new stamp!) but it seemed blah, so I did the same random stamping technique right over the sentiment but stamped off the images first to lighten them up.
- Another new product! The embossing folder for the bottom layer of crumb cake is beautiful! Fancy Fan is its name!
- Added some layers....some dimensionals...some seam binding...and done!
- Its a murky day here so a little tough to see inside; I random stamped in blue and saffron along the left edge of the insert, and matted in crumb cake.
I think she will like this!
Thanks for looking! Lauri
stamps: By the Seashore, Beautiful Birthday
inks: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Fancy Fan folder