Saturday, June 23, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch 40



Beautiful Saturday here in Connecticut!  Hope you are looking forward to a fun weekend, and have nice weather!




Sorry for the bright picture;  I really should figure out how to use my camera!  I did some paper pleating on the bottom part of this card, just as a lark (and because I have never tried it before!)  I colored the pearls with sharpies, and the teapot was stamped in Pacific Point then covered in Crystal Effects.  Love this DSP from International Bazaar!

stamps:  From My Heart
inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point
cardstock:  International Bazaar DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
tools and accesssories:  pearls, sharpie, crystal effects




5 comments:

  1. Very nice card Lauri! Such a bright, summery card! Great job on the paper pleating. I need to branch out and try colouring the pearls with a sharpie...this is inspiring me! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lauri! Love the pleating and those colored pearls! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lauri! I love the paper pleating... what a fabulous creative addition! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cool card Lauri ... love that paper pleating - such an effective technique ... I may just give it a go too!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of the pleated paper. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails