Saturday, September 15, 2012

Creative Crew Anything Autumn! and its a pin!


Happy Saturday, everyone!  I wanted to share another Creative Crew challenge for the month of September, this one is an Anything Autumn Challenge.


I went a bit clean and simple with this one.  Here are the details!

  • Using the Simply Scored, I created this grid for the Cajun Craze DSP.  A quick way of adding some extra punch!
  • The leaves, from the Gently Falling set, are two step stamps.  The outline is stamped in Early Espresso on Naturals Ivory cardstock.  I colored the second step stamp with markers in Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Cajun Craze.
  • After cutting out the leaves I covered the pieces in Crystal Effects and let dry overnight.
  • The Naturals button is thread with twine and adhere with hot glue.
  • and here is the surprise!  The leaves are actually a pin!  I adhered a pin back using hot glue and adhered to the cardbase using a strip of cardstock.
A card and gift in one!

~ Lauri

stamps:  Gently Falling
inks:  Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfuit, Cajun Craze
cardstock:  naturals ivory, naturals white, cajun craze
tools/accessories:  Crystal Effects, Naturals button, twine, simply scored, pin back, hot glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails