Happy Saturday, everyone! I wanted to share another Creative Crew challenge for the month of September, this one is an Anything Autumn Challenge.
I went a bit clean and simple with this one. Here are the details!
- Using the Simply Scored, I created this grid for the Cajun Craze DSP. A quick way of adding some extra punch!
- The leaves, from the Gently Falling set, are two step stamps. The outline is stamped in Early Espresso on Naturals Ivory cardstock. I colored the second step stamp with markers in Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Cajun Craze.
- After cutting out the leaves I covered the pieces in Crystal Effects and let dry overnight.
- The Naturals button is thread with twine and adhere with hot glue.
- and here is the surprise! The leaves are actually a pin! I adhered a pin back using hot glue and adhered to the cardbase using a strip of cardstock.
A card and gift in one!
stamps: Gently Falling
inks: Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfuit, Cajun Craze
cardstock: naturals ivory, naturals white, cajun craze
tools/accessories: Crystal Effects, Naturals button, twine, simply scored, pin back, hot glue