Saturday, October 6, 2012

Creative Crew for October


It's Autumn!  Our October Creative Crew challenges involve stepping up a card!  I am sharing two of my projects today, first a card featuring the colors from the Orchard Harvest DSP.

This card uses the Fossil Stone technique, and the stepped up version adds a layer of woodgrain embossed cardstock and gold glimmer mist.


Have some old books that you dont know what to do with?  This is perfect for books with missing pages and are in otherwise unusable shape.  Make them into pumpkins!  Some of you who have read my blog over the part year know I help out with an annual library fundraiser with a hogwarts theme.  This year, I am making a whole bunch (15+) of these to use for library decorations for their weekend Gala.


1 comment:

  1. Your pumpkin books looks great! What a clever and very creative idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails