Today I am sharing another Creative Crew September Challenge, Catalog Focus. I am using two colors from the Comfort Cafe DSP, plus a few new products.
Here are some details!
- I used a pretty combination of Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse.
- The flower from Stippled Blossoms is two step stamped, first in Summer Starfruit, then in Midnight Muse.
- I also used the new paper piercing tool and template to add some details to both the midnight muse base mat, and the summer starfruit die cut.
- On the summer starfruit die cut (using the Window Frames die), I also paper pierced using the new template, and added a stamp from Papaya Collage.
- The DSP strip is from Comfort Cafe, and the sentiment from Petite Pairs.
Don't forget the inside!
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Petite Pairs, Papaya Collage
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories/tools: Windows Frames framelit die, paper piercing tool and template, Summer Starfruit ribbon, dimensionals