Saturday, January 5, 2013

Chalkboard Style note set




Here is a little 4 1/4" note set I put together with the chalkboard style (white craft ink on basic black cardstock).  I used the new set, Feel Goods, and stamps the various sentiments using white craft ink.  I paired it with one of the patterns from the Print Poetry print stack, matting in Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals that I embossed with various patterns. 





















I also made a little box to hold them, using an image from the Perfectly Penned set.    Pretty cute little set!  

My sister has asked for an idea for a Valentine Teacher's gift, and thought I would do something in the chalkboard technique.  Any ideas out there???

Stay warm!
~Lauri

stamps:  Perfectly Penned, Feel Goods
cardstock:  Print Poetry, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, Whisper White (inside of notecard)
tools:  Apothecary Accents framelits die, various embossing folders, pearls





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails