Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Style watch..better late than never!

Blackboard technique!  I am a little late to the style party...


I used versamark and white embossing powder on this card, I have a bunch of other cards attempting the same technique using whisper white craft ink and will post those when they are done!

I am not one for resolutions, but rather a word for this year...and mine is create!  I feel rusty but looking forward to getting back into the creative swing!

stamps:  Amazing Family, Hearts a Flutter
cardstock:  Basic Black, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White (inside)
inks:  Versamark, Raspberry Ripple (inside)
tools:  Hearts a Flutter dies, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails