Sunday, June 30, 2013

Birthday Cheese


While I had the Birthday Basics DSP out yesterday, and all the coordinating cardstock, I made a very quick birthday card for my nephew.  I used Freshly Made Sketch 92 as inspiration,  My nephew is turning 33, so I thought this image from Giggle Greetings was somewhat appropriate.

A very simple card! Like yesterday's card, I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored with an aquapainter and stamp pads.  I also used a new embossing folder, Alphabet Press.

Thanks for looking!

Lauri

stamps: Giggle Greetings
cardstock:  Birthday Basics DSP, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, Watercolor paper
inks:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight
other:  Crystal Effects, Alphabet Press embossing folder, Adorning Accents Framelit

4 comments:

  1. Sweet birthday card! Such a perfect sentiment - especially at my age! Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda; this sentiment is very appropriate for many of us!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely birthday card Lauri! I love that paper! Really wishing I had ordered that! Great colouring job! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! Take advantage of the July DSP sale..I think I will be getting more of this paper!

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails