Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lovely Romance



A wee burst of inspiration and motivation...Inspired by the case this sketch 34 I used the new set, Lovely Romance along with a few other new products.  The DSP is from the Neutrals Paper pack and the embossing folder is Beautifully Baroque.



Now if I only had someone to send it to...  ; )

Thanks for looking and be sure to stop by tomorrow for our second Technique Twist challenge!

~ Lauri

stamps:  Lovely Romance
cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  versamark, basic black
others:  Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, white embossing powder, white bakers twine, vintage faceted designer buttons

6 comments:

  1. I love the Embossing paper you used and the sentiment is lovely...and nice touch of that button in a clear color...nice arrangement for the sketch Lauri...beautifully done..

    I am joining also the challenge on CASE THIS SKETCH and my card is number 44 if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you could leave me some love..many thanks before and hugs...Monika :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lauri - I especially love the embossed background and the chalkboard look of the sentiment panel. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Lauri if you only knew. I just made two cards this weekend very similar. Whisper White and that EF. LOVE yours. I do not have that set YET. Beautiful!!!! Just started following by email :D
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! (or great crafters craft alike! ; )

      Delete
    2. Lol! Im so glad we met. I love your creative mind. :)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely card. I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails