Monday, July 29, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch 38




This week's sketch from CAS(E) this sketch intrigued me...




It just wasnt as simple to me to make as you would think;  I won't share the piles of ideas gone wrong on my desk!  I know the look I wanted, just couldnt make it happen!  Until I thought of this DSP.






Then it was really easy!

  • I just went with the pattern within the DSP and cut it out with snips to match the image shape.
  • Keeping with the CAS guidelines, no more than 2 (maybe 2) layers, minimal embellishments, I simply adhered the DSP to a Very Vanilla card base and stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso on top.
  • Since it needed a little something, I did add some little pink rhinestones from a leftover blossom kit from last year (or maybe the year before).
Pretty card!  

Enjoy your week!

stamps:  Million and One
cardstock:  Very vanilla, Afternoon Picnic
ink:  Early Espresso
others:  pink rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking a few minutes to leave me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails