Happy Fourth of July to all! Hope you have a great day planned and all is well in your world. Here is my take on Freshly Made Sketch 93.
A few sneak peeks here for you, items coming in the Seasonal catalog. Couple of things to look for!
- Fun take on the traditional colors of red, white and blue with Real Red, Pacific Point and Smoky Slate.
- The background is a stamp from the upcoming catalog, Positively Chevron that I stamped in versamark and embossed with clear powder.
- The stamps set for the main images will be a new one as well, Harvest of Thanks.
- The little gratitude banner is stamped in another new upcoming product, Silver Encore Metallic Pad.
- and I got out my handy dandy crimper!
As always, feel free to shop away at the links above or to the right; if you are not a current customer and would like to receive the Seasonal Catalog, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get one to you later this month.
Thanks and stop by tomorrow for the first of a 10 day blog tour. A few of us who submitted entries for Stampin' Ups annual artisan contest and did not make the top 20 finalists will be sharing all 10 of our entries. Interesting for me to go back and see what I made..and wish I had not! ; )
Have a good day!
stamps: Positively Chevron, Harvest of Thanks
inks: versamark, Silver Encore Metallic, Real Red, Pacific Point, Smokey Slate
cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Naturals White
other: Dies: Bitty Banners, Apothecary Accents, crimper, silver sprinkles, clear embossing powder